Medical Work Automation
This is how Aitomation has now entered into Medical Work Automation.
The company required a regular updated list of the patients whose statuses were marked “complete”. This was of the utmost importance to the business and its interaction with other organizations that partner with the business such as insurance companies. The company required the updated data four times in a day. The timings were as follow.
- 8 am in the morning
- 11 am in the morning
- 2 pm after lunch
- 4 pm in the afternoon
As the task carried significant importance, the company wanted the task to be done accurately, timely and without any errors.
Currently the company had people manually performing the task in different departments, which required a lot of human resource and time.
After extensive discussions with the company, Aitomation identified 9 unique steps that were required to automate the task.
Our customized automated solution for the company performs the following tasks. (the list mentions tasks as they were performed in order)
- Goes to https://ww3.iehp.org/
- Clicks on “Provider Login.”
Login ID: with customer id
- Clicks “Submit.
- Clicks “Authorization Status” on the left side bar.
- Searches for authorizations that have “Complete” in their statuses. (Search results will automatically display authorizations within the last 5 days)
- Clicks “View” on the right side. (To access a patient’s authorization)
- Clicks “Print” to bring up printer settings and then print pages.
- Repeats process for the next scheduled time. Meanwhile, the software ascertains that patients authorizations there were printed in the earlier session are not printed again and that only new authorizations are printed.
Saving of Time:
On average we saved the company 2 hours/day/worker. 4 people were assigned to perform the task in different departments before Aitomation`s solution.
Overall the monthly time saving was 192 hours
If you want to find out more, please contact us here