COO Saad Ehsan on What would happen after all the jobs are automated
“This is an interesting question. This question is one that has to be answered because it will be confronted by humans before they think. What follows is my opinion.
Then we can begin to really live.
A lot of people do fear automation replacing their jobs right now. They have a right to do that and i understand that. Since i work in an automation company myself. We doand i have seen people being very scared of it.
However, the time is talking about is way way down the road. This time, my friend is going to be awesome. For the following things I think.
1) We will not be obsessed with material things then. As you said it would be obsolete in economics, but that’s a good thing. How? because the robots produce so many real things, for example, cars, food and everything you can imagine. That will be enough for everyone, we will have unlimited (sort of) production capacity to free us normal people from the burden of “having to work a lifetime”
2) Experience all kinds of adventure-We will be able to do the things we want. In a society in which there are no problems regarding basic things like shelter and food is concerned. Everyone is free to do whatever they want. During all his life.
3) We will take you to space to Earth will be just a mere stepping stone on the way then for us to go to higher places.
4) Things unknown to us now – At that time, the world would have changed. So new technologies we can not even think that we will use and enjoy.
5) simulation holograms plays- This had to be there. Because of course we’ve seen all -trek star and is fascinated by it. :RE
So it will be an exciting and different world you everything is automated. Of course there are a lot of obstacles and things that we face while reaching that level. However, I think it’s not that far. We hope that in about three to four decades we have this is a real issue. ”
To learn more about Saad Ehsan, please click here.
Saad is a top writer on quora in the fields of automation and sales and marketing automation both.
To contact for your free automation consultancy, please click here.
To contact us for everything else, please click here.